How will you know you’re ready to launch your business? What do you need in place in order to start your business? How can risk aversion could affect you?
We explore this often-asked question in detail. Each of our journeys were different in creating the various businesses we now own and operate. Hear as we unpack the details, heed some our mistakes and learn from how we navigated this important stage of business creation.
In this episode we cover:
- How your personality affects when you should launch.
- How to get your wife on board – and ways to have that important conversation.
- Why a side-business start-up might be a good way to test the waters first.
- Understand how current debt and cash-flow projections affect your timing.
- What outside support do you have for this? Mastermind, coach, mentors, others?