Is working from home for you? Many either disdain or romanticize the idea. How can you pull off this work/life balance? What advantages and disadvantages are there to be aware of and how can you overcome?
In this episode we dig deep on this popular topic of working from a home office so you can be more present with those you love.
We pull back the curtain on a home office set up and cover a lot of ground here including:
- The joys, travails and realities of working from home
- Getting on the same page with your spouse and creating a strong foundation together
- How to manage your energy; flex-time versus fixed time
- How much more quality time you could spend with your family simply by cutting your commute
- How to not be the infamous BBC interviewee (how to childproof your office)
- Preparing in advance to give yourself permission to be flexible
- Practical tips on batching and planning time blocks for deep work and deep play