In living the entrepreneurial life you have more time to travel. If freedom and flexibility in your work and life are top values – as they are to most entrepreneurs – then more travel is likely.
How will you plan to travel with kids? Know some top mistakes people make and how to avoid them? Hear some of our horror stories – and how we’ve learned to avoid and improve so that traveling is now a part of our normal lives.
Hear as we break down:
- List of valid complaints if traveling with kids
- How to set yourself up for success
- Top tips on air travel with little ones
- Why airport lounges could be a game-changer for your family
- Adjusting your mindset on travel vs. vacation
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain