How to Create Closeness with Kids
One-on-one time with each kid can be a game changer. We unpack why and how “dating your kids” creates a stronger family. Don’t go through the motions – be an intentional father.
Leading a family is a joy – and a huge responsibility! As a father, how can you create a culture of closeness and oneness as a family – while also celebrating each individual?
Hear as we explore this important topic of dating each child throughout their life so you foster closeness and celebrate their individuality.
- Upend the routine – create special memories for each child
- Why and how to schedule dates with your kids
- Pushing through any inconvenience or annoyance
- Making the budget work
- Building a legacy as you kids see your intentional involvement
- Invest in your children
- Remember why you’re doing this