Everyone homeschools. Our kids can be sponges for learning. However you choose to educate your child, how are you being intentional with them at least from 3pm-bedtime?
Listen as we explore how learning has evolved (or not) over time and how our kids maybe aren’t getting what they need to succeed in life. Public, private, homeschool, worldschool or unschool – how are you approaching your children’s learning abilities and setting them up for personal success?
- Is regular education good enough?
- Seth Godin’s view on schooling and its history
- Busting some homeschool myths
- Kids and “socialization”
- But I’m not qualified to teach!
- What life lessons do you want your child to learn?