How To Build A Marriage-Centered Home
Do you have a kid-centric or marriage-centered home? Are you sacrificing your dreams due to the cultural pressure of trying to make your kids as comfortable as possible?
Our kids watch us and learn how to live as adults. They get ideas from our actions – or inactions. Are we pursuing our dreams and taking risks? Or are we staying too comfortable and pressured by societal norms?
Listen as we explore in this episode:
- Biblical hierarchy of values as husband and wife leading
- The dog-walk analogy
- Who is really leading your family?
- Putting focus back on husband and wife
- How marriage has been degraded in our society
- Cultural pressure and how to go against the grain
- Questions to ask yourself and spouse together to get on the same page leading your family